Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Time to Start Boundin'!

Thanks to Look at my happy rainbow!: Boundin' for giving me a mental kick in the ass.  I have been feeling sorry for myself over the past few days because I can't kick this illness.  Yesterday the doc told me he still doesn't know what the problem is, but we're going to try a couple of things before doing an MRI.

Anywho, Rainbow's post included a link to Pixar's short "Boundin'."

a.  I'm not sure this could be any darn cuter.
b.  I need to shake it off and just keep swimming.
c.  My attitude is what needs an adjustment more than anything else.

2 comments:

  1. Glad the post cheered you up... when I first saw this (a a few years ago) it really stuck with me... I see this attitude in my students daily and it's good to remind ourselves (as adults) how important it is to rebound... I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed the link and clip...hopefully the Mouse doesn't take this one down. :(

    ReplyDelete