Friday, January 1, 2010

Day 1, 2010

Going to try out NaBloPoMo.

I'm still not at my best, whatever the theme may be, but I have cleaned 75% of my house for the annual shindig that's tomorrow.

This afternoon is more cleaning, some cooking with the Mutti and OM, and probably going to see The Young Victoria.  I don't know when I last saw a movie, and I'm looking forward to this one in particular.  I know a fair amount about the results of the Victorian Age, but not so much about the lady herself, other than she really loved Albert and liked to dedicate things to him.

As usual, I have squandered my Winter Break spending time with the fam, reading mind-candy and playing on the interwebs; not a single piece of student work graded, but I'm having trouble feeling guilt or will to do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment