Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oops

One day missed, but I am trying to pick up and start again.

Tomorrow marks the return to school, with only three weekends left until our first speech meet.  Tomorrow morning I meet with two of our newbies, and I don't have a piece for either of them.  I have a vision of what I want, bu I don't know what that will translate to, and I didn't make it back to the bookstore to find anything (I managed to avoid the siren call of the stores after the holiday, even on Boxing Day).

I hate not being ready for the girls, but not as much as I hate being behind in my grading.

I've now contracted my husband's cold on top of my pre-existing lurgy, so the thought of being upright all day tomorrow is not pleasurable.  I'm hoping the doctor will be able to tell me more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment