Thursday, April 1, 2010

Break Time

This week I've been on Spring Break, and I've been getting some much needed recuperation.  I've been doing some serious sleeping in, got caught up on laundry, and continued to procrastinate, so my papers are still not graded.

I also saw a nutritionist, so hopefully I will have more energy and be healthier in general.  Tonight I'm going to get the taxes done, and tomorrow I'll spend some time with the Mutti.

Monday is the start of Term 4.  I'll keep my tenth graders and get a new set of Speech/Comm kids.

Saturday was our last regular season Speech meet, and the kids did pretty well.  I'm working on polishing with my kids so that at least rough edges won't keep them out of the running at Sections.  I really want them to do well.  In two weeks we'll invite the community in to see what the kids can do.

I'm ready for a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment