Friday, March 20, 2009

The "end" is in sight.

There were a lot of things that were great about today.
  • The kids did an awesome job setting up for the tournament; we finished up much earlier this year than last.
  • After set up was done, we hit a local eatery and found colleagues there still enjoying congenial beverages. Excellent conversations were had and some good catching up was done with folks from other departments.
  • We found the elusive draw envelopes.
  • Only one student from second hour failed to turn in his research paper on time.
There was also some crap.
  • I inadvertently hurt a friend's feelings. Thankfully, she was brave enough to tell me about it.
  • A student who I've been struggling to keep on track had a spell today and I'm at my wit's end about the situation.
  • It's past my bedtime, I can't sleep, and I have a very early morning tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment