Friday, June 11, 2010

And a deep breath out....

Yesterday was the last day with kids.  We have one more day of workshop.  I think I can.  For the third year in a row, I have packed up my entire G-D classroom.

Despite my poor time management over the last weeks, finding a girl who turned in the term's two papers on Wednesday had copied another student's paper, and having a rude mother decide that her child needed an extension to raise the child's grade from a B, I did not cry today.  However, after a near meltdown with my friend-friend, I did jump into something that will be a huge departure for me if it works out.  Such a huge departure, in fact, that I can't tell you what it is because then my sneaky-sneak anonymity would be totally blown.

I got my grades done, but didn't get checked out today.  I'm trying to get someone to help me pick up my boxes this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment